Hey Parents! If your kids want to get started young in the Demolition Derby World- here is their chance!
Morgan Madness Power Wheels Derby
July 27, 2019 7:30 PM
* Before the Modified Class
1. This is supposed to be FUN the kids. Parents, PLEASE don’t ruinit for them.
2. Kids age 0- 8 are allowed. All kids must be accompanied with an adult, with a release form on file with the Derby Committee.
3. Each child must bring their own PowerWheels, they will not be provided.
4. Derby is limited to 12-volt battery or less. Batteries must be secured and covered, it can be positioned anywhere in the car except the passenger seat.
5. No added reinforcement for strength, Power Wheels must remain as they came from the store, with exception to the battery. Let the kids have fun painting their car!
6. Stock tires only, no screws in tires, No Chains, Etc.
7. Do not raise or lower the front or the rear of the Power Wheels.
8. Helmets are mandatory, bicycle helmet is ok.
9. Seatbelts are recommended.
10. No Passengers.
11. Classes will be split by age group: Ages 0-4 and ages 5-8.
12. Keep in mind that these vehicles will be running into each other. Your child must sit IN the vehicle, not ON. Absolutely no 4-wheelers, tractors, or motorcycles.
• Entry Fee: $5.00
• All participants must be registered by 6:00pm July 27th . Registration table is out on the road between public parking and the arena.